Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the SAS Programmer Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of SAS Programmer Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This SAS Programmer Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher or experienced. This resume will help you to get your dream job.
SAS Programmer Resume
Seeking an entry level position in an organization, where there is an opportunity to exhibit strengths and enhance skills by utilizing myself as a resource for all kinds of challenging jobs upgrading my knowledge and skills from time to time. SAS Programmer with specialization in pharmaceutical and health care industry applying SAS programming and statistical analysis skills.
|B.Tech (Electronic communication engineering)||JNTUH||XYZ University||20XX||67.17%|
|Intermediate||Board of Intermediate Education||Junior College||20XX||77.2%|
|SSC||Board of Secondary Education||High school||20XX||72.16%|
- Data Extraction, Modification, Validation, Analysis, Management and Reporting using SAS Software.
- Experience in SAS/BASE, SAS/SQL, SAS/ODS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/STAT AND SAS/MACRO.
- Extensive programming experience with various procedures like PROC FREQ, PROC TABULATE, PROC REPORT, PROC SUMMARY, PROC MEANS, PROC FORMAT, PROC TRANSPOSE and PROC SQL.
- Data management skills like missing values, reading Raw data files, creating data structure Appending, Concatenating and Interleaving of SAS datasets.
- Data Merging, Data Sub setting with use of PROC SQL, MERGE and SET statements.
- Validating data using SAS functions and procedures. Importing and exporting EXCEL and ACCESS files using LIBNAME, PROC IMPORT, PROC SQL, PROC EXPORT.
SAS Products – SAS/BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT, SAS/ODS, SAS/ACCESS.
Languages – SAS, SQL.
Tools – MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
Databases – SQL Server, MS-Access.
Operating Systems – Windows 7/8/10
- Positive Attitude,
- Self Learning and Hardworking,
- Ability to work under pressure, adaptability,
- A good helper towards those who need it.
Father’s Name :
Date of Birth :
Languages Known :
Marital Status :
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Signature of candidate
Share this SAS Programmer Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Software Engineer Resume Format. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.