Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Selenium Automation Tester Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Selenium Automation Tester Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Selenium Automation Tester Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Experienced. This resume will help you to get your job. You can also download Software Engineer Resume.
Selenium Automation Tester Resume
Continuous improvement” sums up my career objective, which is to continuously update my knowledge and competencies, there by contributing to my organization and assessing self, constantly.
As part of Training, I underwent intensive Training on Manual and Automation Testing as detailed below:
- Understanding Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required
- Test Scenarios.
- Well versed with SDLC, STLC and Defect Life Cycle.
- Professional Software Experience in which includes Effective identify Test Scenarios, Test Case Designing and Test Case Preparing.
- Extensive exposure in Black Box Testing using BVA and ECP.
- Defect Reporting and Tracking using Automation Tools Bugzilla 3.3and HP QC/ALM.
Automation using Selenium
- Good Knowledge on Selenium automation Tool which includes –Selenium IDE, Web Driver and TestNG and Grid.
- Data driven Testing.
- Good Knowledge on core java programming.
- Good Knowledge Modular and Keyword Frameworks and basic idea on Apache POI.
- B. Tech.
- 12th from XYZ School
- 10th School from XYZ School.
- Testing Tools : Selenium IDE, RC, Web Driver, Test NG
- Test Management Tool : Jira
- Configuration Tools : MS VSS
- Defect Reporting Tools : Bugzilla and Track+
- Programming Language : C, C++ and Core Java
- Operating System : Windows 7/8/10
Academic Project Work:
Title: Dynamic Resource Allocation Using Virtual Machines for Cloud Computing Environment
Description : We present a system that uses virtualization technology to allocate data center resources dynamically based on application demands and support green computing by optimizing number of servers.
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Selenium Automation Tester Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.