Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Indian Advocate Resume Format Doc. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Indian Advocate Resume Format Doc guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Indian Advocate Resume Format Doc sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher or experienced. This resume will help you to get your dream job.
Indian Advocate Resume Format Doc
|New Law College University||BA LL.B (V Year Course)||62.3%|
|Sr Sec School||Higher Senior Secondary (Class XII); Affiliated to CBSE||67.3%|
|Cambridge Court High School||Senior Secondary (Class X); Affiliated to CBSE||82.4%|
|Certificate Course on Corporate Laws||Asian School of Cyber Laws||Passed|
RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT, JAIPUR BENCH
Adv Sarvesh Saraswat, Four Weeks
- Performed case laws and statutory research on various topics related to petitions to be filed in the court,
- Framed arguments, legal opinions for various matters and found out questions of law in various cases.
- Researched on matters listed in courts and prepared journals and research papers as per the requirements of seniors
JAIPUR DISTRICT COURTS, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN
Adv Aman parekh, One month
- Performed legal research on a variety of legal issues, including tax, real estate, and contracts accompanied with drafting of cases with Junior Advocate,
- Organized and maintained client materials such as pleadings, discovery responses, and documents,
- Supervised scheduling of attorney’s meetings, court appearances, and legal Conferences.
- Official Para legal volunteer of Maharashtra State Legal Services Authority
- Regular Participant in Legal Aid camps held by Maharashtra State Legal Services Authority,
- Volunteered in Maha Lok Adalats conducted in Pune District Court
- Participated in various Parliamentary Debates organised by various colleges and organisations of the country.
- Practicing in Jaipur District Courts and Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur Bench specialising in matters related to N.I. Act, CoPA, Arbitration and Civil Laws,
- Assisting Senior Advocate Mr. Sarvesh Saraswat on various Civil Cases and various high profile criminal cases,
- Regular participant at legal aid events and taking up cases of people belonging to less privileged sections of the society.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I am a book lover and enjoy reading non fictional books when I have nothing else to do. Reading and researching on any subject matter pertaining to politics and society is another activity which I very much enjoy. Apart from internships my vacations are consumed in adventure sports and exploring different places of the country.
Share this Indian Advocate Resume Format Doc article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Resume For Btech Freshers (Download). We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.