The legal Secretary (General Law) is a responsible person working for the legal profession. The legal Secretary (General Law) helps the lawyers to prepare and file legal documents like motions or appeals in the court of law. Legal Secretary Resume helps the candidate to get an idea as to how to draft a resume when applying for the post of Legal Secretary (General Law).
Legal Secretary Resume provides a mirror image of the candidate’s skills, abilities, educational qualifications, and talents to the employer and assists the job seeker who surfs the internet to create his/her resume in such a way that it would easily and surely attract the attention of the employer.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Legal Secretary Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download HDFC bank resume format.
Legal Secretary Resume Sample
To make a good career as a legal secretary (general law) by utilizing the experience and the professional skills acquired while doing the job of a Legal Secretary (General Law).
- Ability to interact effectively with employees and the general public
- Ability to review law documents and recognize inaccuracies or omissions
- Good Ability to deal in litigation cases
- Ability to prepare judicial council forms and do basic legal documentation using proper methods as per the court rules
- Good Knowledge of civil procedures and well versed in the legal terminology
- Acquired Bachelor degree in Law from Princeton University with major subjects like company law and Litigation Law in the year 20XX
- Acquired Bachelor degree in Commerce from Stanford University with mercantile law as a major subject in the year 20XX
- Well versed MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Efficient in Internet and Basic Computer Applications
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Typing Speed 40 W.P.M.
Post: Legal Secretary-General Law
Organization: State Court of New York, USA
Duration: August 2015- Till Date
- To type a variety of law reports and law documents
- To maintain and open legal files
- Assist in the case management studies
- To assist the lawyers and attorneys in tracking out and then solving out the complications that are involved in litigation cases
- Review the legal documents for disposition or recordation
- To preserve all the records of the recent legal documents systematically in a file
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Legal Secretary Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.