Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the LLB Fresher Resume Format. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of LLB Fresher Resume Format guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This LLB Fresher Resume Format covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
LLB Fresher Resume Format
To start with a challenging and growth oriented career by handling secretarial, legal and finance functions in an organization in order to achieve excellent targets and develop enthusiastic relations.
|EXAMINATION||INSTITUTE||YEAR OF PASSING|
|Going to appear for CS Professional Programme (Group 2)||ICSI||June 20XX|
|Cleared CS Professional Programme (Group 3)||June20XX|
|Cleared CS Professional Programme (Group 1 & 4)||June 20XX|
|CS Executive (group 2)||June 20XX|
|CS Inter (group 1)||Dec 20XX|
|CS Foundation||June 20XX|
|EXAMINATION||COLLEGE/SCHOOL||UNIVERSITY||%||YEAR OF PASSING|
|LL.B. (SEM III)||New Law College||MUMBAI||64.25||November 20XX|
|LL.B. (SEM II)||New Law College||MUMBAI||64%||May 20XX|
|LL.B. (SEM I)||New Law College||MUMBAI||55.75||November 20XX|
|T.Y.Bcom||Birla College||MUMBAI||74.71||March 20XX|
|HSC||Birla College||MUMBAI||76.67||Feb 20XX|
MS-CIT, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power-Point).
|Carrier History and Work experience|
Worked with Leena Agrawal and Co. as an Article/Trainee (for 4 months and 24 days from 13th November, 20XX to 7th April, 20XX) and was exposed to following work :-
- Annual Filing of a Company (form20B, form23AC, ACA,23B);
- Applying for DIN on MCA Portal, Filing Din3;
- Filing of Forms relating to Conversion of Public Company into Private Company (form23 & form 1b);
- Filing of forms relating to Increase in Capital of the Company (form23 & form5);
- Filing of form 1,18, 32 for Incorporation of a Company;
- Filing form 25A for approval of appointment or reappointment & remuneration or increase in Remuneration of or waiver of Excess or over payment to whole time director or managing director;
- Shifting of Registered office of the Company outside the local limits of the town,city,and village but within the State and under the jurisdiction of same ROC;
- Preparing Search Report on the basis of investigation of documents relating to charges filed with ROC;
- Filing of Form 1 INV for amount credited to Investor Education and Protection Fund;
- Drafting of Minutes of Extra-Ordinary General Meeting & Annual General Meeting at I-PRO;
- Notice of Annual General Meeting and Board Meeting;
- Applying for and claiming of Class two and Class Three Authorized Individual digital Signature.
Worked with N L Bhatia& Associates as an Article/Trainee (for 15 months from 1st July, 20XX to 30th September, 20XX) and was exposed to following work :-
- Drafting of Notices, Directors’ Report, Minutes of Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting and Extra Ordinary Meeting, Circular Resolution and Arbitration Award;
- Attending Annual General Meeting of a Listed Company;
- Application to Regional Director for entering into contract under section 297;
- Filing an application to the Central Government for obtaining prior consent for holding of any office or place of profit in the company by certain persons;
- Buyback of Equity Shares and related filings;
- Change of Name of the Company;
- Conducting Postal Ballot and related filings;
- Drafting Opinions under the Companies Act, 1956;
- MCA related works, Annual Filing and coordinating with the Registrar and Share Transfer Agent;
- Updating of Statutory Registers.
- Conducted following Audits :-
- Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit and Annual Return Audit.
- Corporate Governance Audit under clause 49 of the Listing Agreement.
- Labour Audit of a Listed Company.
- Secretarial and Compliance Audit under section 383A of the Companies Act, 1956.
Worked with a Listed Company for one month during the training period with N L Bhatia & Associates and was exposed to following work:-
- Drafting Corporate Governance Report.
- Handling Investor Grievances and drafting replies to SEBI.
- Drafting Resolutions and Minutes of Board Meeting.
- Quarterly Compliances of Listed Companies like:-
- Shareholding Pattern as per Clause 35.
- Corporate Governance Report.
- MCA related filings.
- Name :
- Date of birth :
- Gender :
- Marital status : Unmarried.
- Nationality : Indian.
- Languages : English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujarati.
- Hobbies : Listening music, Surfing, Making new friends, looking for new information, reading self-help books.
I hereby declare that the above furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge and I can produce the appropriate documents when it is required.
Place: – Name
Share this LLB Fresher Resume Format article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Best Indian Resume Format For Indian People. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.