Advertising Manager Resume shows, you are in charge of the success of the product’s execution in the market and should be aware of the organization’s target and functioning of the layouts. Editing the scripts, inspecting the procedure, previewing the project is the key role of an advertising manager.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Advertising Manager Resume Example. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Advertising Manager Resume Example guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Advertising Manager Resume Example covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a Advertising Coordinator Resume here for your reference.
Advertising Manager Resume
Seeking the position of advertising manager where I can use my experience and marketing skills to analyze and troubleshoot the problems occurring in the marketing organization.
Have four years of experience in web management, program management, business strategy, market research principles, and also skilled in graphics and media, utilized for the presentations and the brochure preparation as a part of the advertising campaign. Experienced in creating effective brand awareness and evaluation technique
- Master’s in business administration – Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Advertising management
- Graduate certificate in marketing
SANS Marketing Media, Mexico
Media Director -2 years
- Budget management for the advertising campaign
- Document preparation of the campaign and ensure it with the client
- Sorting the functional requirements and prioritizing
- Finding out the innovative and creative team for the project
- Previewing the campaign work
- Preparing for the presentations and the seminars
NORMS Media solutions, California
Ad Assistant executive -2 years
- Developing strategies to create the brand awareness
- Gather and organize the information required for the campaign
- Planning, executing and coordinating the whole organization’s work
- Maintaining the internal and the external resources for the firm
- Creating an evaluation plan
- Updating reports for the organization’s improvement
- Strong listening and planning ability
- Excellent decision maker
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly innovative
- Able to do multiple tasks at the same time
- Skilled in solving the complex issues
Areas of Interest
Media strategy, Ad design, Account service, public relations, and communication
- Email marketing and internet marketing master certification
- Certified in digital media design
- Marketing and sales communication
- Certificate on Email optimization
- Web analytics
Available on request
Share this Advertising Manager Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.