Tax Manager Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Tax Manager Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher or experienced. This resume will help you to get your dream job.
Tax Manager Job Description
Annually, individuals and businesses have to report their annual expenditures, earnings, and investments according to certain rules. For many tax filers, the American tax code can be challenging and daunting to understand, and here is where tax managers are needed.
They are accountants who are employed by big corporations, public accounting firms, international companies, and consulting firms and who have the responsibility of preparing government tax returns, advising clients about issues related to tax, and researching the implications of tax laws.
A tax manager can also help a company improve its internal controls for tracking and recording property taxes, income, and other tax information. Other duties include developing and researching strategies for tax saving and reconciling any data related to tax on financial statements.
To become a tax manager, five to eight years of experience in accounting might be necessary. Most employees look for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting. Besides a degree, these professionals must be certified public accountants to be able to file financial reports with the Exchange Commission. This means that they have to meet the requirements issued by the State Board of Public Accountancy and that they must pass a national exam.
If you are already an accountant and consider a career as a tax manager, you should take a look at this sample resume.
Tax Manager Resume Sample
Driver’s License: Yes
Seeking the position of tax manager in a reputable company so I can put my expertise and skills to use.
Education and Professional Training
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from the Seattle University, Seattle, WA in 20XX
- Over six years of experience with corporate income tax
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Remarkable tax accounting skills
- Strong business development and leadership skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Sound technical knowledge of tax regulations and laws
- Ability to resolve opportunities and risks related to tax
Professional Experience 20XX-Present date: Tax manager for Unimagined Tech., Seattle, WA
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting clients in meeting financial planning and tax objectives by using estate planning and wealth transfer
- Drafting and researching technical tax memoranda on fiduciary, individual, and Gift and Estate tax issues
- Reviewing and signing various tax returns
- Responsible for every aspect of staff development, supervision, and mentoring of the accounting department
- Managing the authorization for expenditure process of the company and the fixed assets process, such as maintenance and reporting of the fixed assets ledgers
20XX-20XX: Accountant for Systematic Productions, Seattle, WA
Duties and responsibilities:
- Reviewing various transactions and financial records
- Determining and processing tax-roll adjustments
- Examining and preparing transactions and accounting records for the company
- Assisting in internal control reviews and audits in different departments
- Analyzing financial data, examining financial records, and assisting in the modification and installation of accounting information systems
Solved various issues related to tax returns and helped the company focus on gaining profit.
Areas of interest
References available upon request.
Share this Tax Manager Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Bar Manager Resume For Freshers And Experienced. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.