A marketing intern resume shows, you will be a part of the organization’s team gaining firsthand experience in the marketing field and you will also utilize a range of affiliated marketing techniques. The main responsibilities of a marketing intern include planning, forecasting, carrying out, and reporting on various marketing programs.
The marketing intern resume template given above will help you to build a good and impressive resume that will help you to get the desired job. You can add additional details according to your needs and modify them to make them more relevant.
This Marketing Intern Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Marketing Intern Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job.You can also download Resume For Digital Marketing Fresher.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Marketing Intern Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
Marketing Intern Resume Sample
To obtain a challenging position in the marketing field for achieving the growth objectives of the organization.
- Experience in marketing and legal procedures
- Good operational and marketing skills
- Highly skilled in analyzing the market to make improvements in the organization
- Have participated in the marketing and developmental activities and organized many value-added campaigns
- Master of Business Administration-marketing and sales
- Bachelor in Marketing Management
- Well versed MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Efficient in Internet and Basic Computer Applications
- HTML, Dream weaver
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Typing Speed 40 W.P.M.
- Self-motivated, excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly enthusiastic and organized
- Flexible and open to change
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude
ABC Tech Services
Designation: Marketing intern (1 year)
- Conduct research and analysis to extract the key findings
- Participate in the development activities of the new project
- Potentially research for new products in the market
- Played an important role in day-to-day procurements
- Develop and implement specific marketing services
- Assist in defining a new campaign, updating various information regarding marketing trends
Playing golf and listening to music, organizing community events
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Marketing Intern Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.