This Cardiac Nurse Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Cardiac Nurse Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Cardiac Nurse Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download Charge Nurse Resume.
Cardiac Nurse Resume Sample
Seeking a position as a Cardiac Nurse in a reputed hospital where my five years of experience as a Registered Nurse as well as Cardiac Nurse in treating patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases, my expertise in planning and executing suitable daily routines for the patients operated upon for heart-related problems would result in better patient care.
- Hands-on experience of five years as an RN and cardiac nurse
- Experience of 2000 clinical hours in nursing care
- Completed cardiac vascular nursing for 30 hours to gain Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification
- Has valid license as an RN-Registered Nurse
- Can work proficiently with cardiothoracic surgeon and cardiologist
- Skilled in doing routine nursing care as providing updates to the doctor, keeping the patient comfortable
- Can do Blood gas analysis and monitor lung sounds like Abnormal lung sound, Flail chest, and Pneumothorax
- Sound knowledge of the latest technological advances in the medical field
- Can work in cardiac wings in hospitals, cardiac care units, intensive care units, and in operating rooms easily
- Can assist in the cardiac catheterization lab, diagnostic test, stress test, and other tests
Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2012 School of Nursing West Virginia University WV
Cardiac Vascular Nursing Certification 2015 American Nurses Credentialing Center-ANCC
Cardiac Nurse 2015-17
John Hopkins Health Care Center, Cameron, WV
- To take immediate action on patients having cardiac arrests like heart attack, Electrocution, and Asphyxiation
- Examine the patient at the direction of physician or NP
- To analyze the heart rhythm and deliver an electric shock to victims of ventricular fibrillation using AED
- To place AED’s on construction sites, marine vessels, at energy pipelines
Will be given on request
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this Cardiac Nurse Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.