This Certified Nursing Assistant Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Certified Nursing Assistant Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Certified Nursing Assistant Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download Charge Nurse Resume.
Certified Nursing Assistant Resume
Seeking a position as a certified nursing assistant nurse in an established hospital where my skills and experience in inpatient care can be fully utilized.
- Four years of experience as Certified Nursing Assistant Nurse
- The immense experience of helping in patient’s daily routine
- Assisted Registered Nurses in gathering information about the patient
- Posses’ valid Certified Nursing Assistant certification
Qualities and Skills:
- Able to lift and transfer patient’s easily to avoid injury
- Able to perform primary duties like bathing, toileting, and eating strongly
- Take vital signs of the patient by using both older and newer equipment
- Able to use the gait belt to put around patient’s waste that cannot stand on their own
- Able to document records of patient’s measurement and report changes to supervise nurse
High School Diploma 2010
- Emerson Energy Inc, Chicago – Acknowledged as the “Best Costume Designer” for preparing the best-customized designs
- Genzyme Biotech Inc, Chicago – Letter of Appreciation for making the designs according to the storyline
Certified STNA-State Tested Nurse Aide 2011 Lorain County Community College
Certified Nursing Assistant 2015-17 Hill Rehabilitation Hospital, Clarksburg, WV
- Repositioning and turning bedridden patients to prevent bedsores
- Helping individuals affected by physical disability or chronic illness
- Using wheelchair transport patients to treatment units
- Bathing, changing beds, checking vital signs, ambulating, and feeding the patient
- Recording and taking down food and fluid intake and output, pulse and respiration rates
- Cleaning and dusting patient’s room
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Certified Nursing Assistant Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.