In a delivery room nurse resume, a delivery room nurse is also referred to as Perinatal Nurse. The delivery room nurse performs the first vaginal inspection for the mother, works with adults and newborns in high-risk pregnancies, stays with the mother during and after delivery, taking the Apgar score of the newborn and recording birth weights.
This resume is a perfect example of a delivery room nurse resume. It can be made more attractive by adding your details to optimize the desired position in the health care service. You can also download Certified Nursing Assistant Resume.
Delivery Room Nurse Resume Sample
Seeking a position as a delivery room nurse in an established hospital where my skills and experience in inpatient care can be fully utilized.
Five years of experience as Delivery Room Nurse
Broad knowledge of Obstetrics, delivery, intrapartum, postpartum, and nursing care
Licensure as Registered Nurse-Obstetrics
Delivery Room Nurse 2015-17
- To set off, read, and find out fetal heart tones, regularity, and amount of contractions
- To set IV lines and watch the bloodstream of both the mother and the baby
- To evaluate the history of the patient and build up a plan of care
- To instruct new mothers in breastfeeding techniques
- To assist surgeons through the cesarean procedure
- To educate new mothers about childcare
City Health Care Center
Delivery Nurse 2013-15
- Providing and educating post-partum care to mother for instance checking lochia, breastfeeding, episiotomy, and fundus
- Performing post-delivery care such as DeLee suction and bulb suction, applying ID bands
- Operating OB equipment for example OHIO heaters, phototherapy light, and isolettes
- Assisting the physician to mix IV Pitocin drips, and adjusting the pump accordingly
- Assisting the anesthetist in administering the spinal or epidural anesthetic
- Excellent ability to make quick decisions in worst situations such as mother or infant deaths
- Excellent ability to assist surgeon’s during childbirth complications or a cesarean part
- Knowledge of sterile technique and infection control
- Excellent ability to communicate with mother about infant care
- Excellent physical stamina to work for lengthy hours
- Knowledge of reading and assessing fetal monitors
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- High school
- Sincere, hardworking and honest
- Ability to grasp new skills quickly
- Positive Attitude
- Team work skills
- Can execute a task within given time
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Delivery Room Nurse Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.