Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Medical Secretary Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Medical Secretary Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Medical Secretary Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a Clinical Pharmacist Resume here for your reference.
Medical Secretary Resume
To work in Challenging demanding all my skills and efforts explore and adapt myself in a different field, realize my potential and contribute to the development of the organization with impressive performance.
- Educational background, and/or experience that has developed skills in reading and clerical aptitude, math, computer skills, and scheduling techniques
- Participation in the tracking of missing diagnosis and missing charge reports as reported by statistical reports generated from various computer systems used in patient processes.
- Assisted with mail distribution and other tasks as assigned by leadership.
- Skills in transcribing medical terminology.
- Office organization and communications.
- A completed medical secretarial program (nine months up to two years accredited program) may be substituted for equivalent experience.
- Typing speed of 50 corrected words per minute may be required
- MBA in Medical Administration from Adelphi University (NY)
- Managed all new patient referrals–scheduled all appointments
- Managed physician calendar
- Scheduled patient studies
- Managed patient records
- Arranged all postop appointments and follow-up appointments
- Transcription of all administrative correspondence, i.e. insurance companies, legal correspondence, letters to referring physicians
- Monitored and reconciled expenses on research studies
- Prescript–liaison between physician, PA, pharmacy, and patient
- Tracked physician time away and keep our with CME credits
- Prepared physician reimbursements
- Assisted with travel arrangements
- Assisted with physician reappointments and license renewals
- Answered very busy phones
- Updated physician CV and submit license renewals and medical staff renewals.
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Medical Secretary Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.