Accounting Student Resume: Accounting students need to be very clear and concise in stating the skills and knowledge base of accounting studies. The potential employer will not be much interested in any other skills but numerical abilities, accounting, and bookkeeping knowledge. So an accounting student should mention any experience gained in the field of accounting regardless to profit organization or any nonprofit organization.
Accounting is everywhere, even if you feel that you do not have the experience but the capabilities to maintain accounts are found in doing simple things. You may state the household account handling as an experience.
Given below is an accounting student resume sample to help you understand how to portray the accounting skills and a few sample accounting skill sets are also given to let you give an idea to draft your skills set and design the resume that best suits your requirement and marks you exceptionally well.
Draft your accounting student resume example referring to the above format that suits a college student or a recent graduate who has little experience in the accounting industry and also of a non relevant field but wherein, the person has shown the organization skills.
Keep the accounting student resume well structured and format it the way it has been given or you may follow any other format. However, remember that the employer will just throw a glance that lasts around 30 seconds or so, on your resume, so keep the format so readable that in such a short span also it should catch the employer’s attention and reflect your linguistic and field skills that interest the recruiter. You can also download B.COM Resume Format.
Accounting Student Resume Sample
Looking ahead to seek an accounting interposition in a challenging organization that polishes my accounting studies and allows me to flourish with the industry via practically implementing the studies and maintaining the financial books for the company.
- XYZ University, School of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Sciences, Major in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Information Systems
- Proficient knowledge of accounting and audit
- Strong numeric analytic ability
- Efficient at handling the books and maintaining the day to day transaction records
- Meet the deadlines with minimal supervision
- Focused with detail-oriented behaviour
- Exceptional communication skills
Jason Accounting Firm Accounting Services
Summer Intern April 20XX to August 20XX, Audit Intern
- Prepare a contract of agreement and other engagement letters for the organization.
- Maintain and cross verify the journal entries and the ledger accounts of the firm
- Be responsible for the record maintenance related to the firms’ bills outstanding, bills payables, and bills receivables.
- Assist in the budget plans for the financial year
- Assist the audit team and maintain the documentation of the same
One-Touch Marketing Company
Summer Placement, May 20XX to Aug 20XX, Clerk
- Maintain the records for the current employers related to their details, salary, attendance, etc.
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports for general meetings of the firm
- Documentation and maintaining the file system
- Attending inquiries and sorting current customer issues, handled major issues with optimum resolutions.
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this Accounting Student Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.