This Civil Engineering Student Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Civil Engineering Student Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for fresher will help you to get your job.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Civil Engineering Student Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id. You can also download Charge Nurse Resume.
Civil Engineering Student Resume Sample
An outstandingly focused civil engineering student, with exemplary analytical and planning skills, who is an excellent team player and an individual performer, seeking a challenging and fostering position in the transportation engineering domain of civil engineering, with creative and branched out projects.
- Four years of experience as Certified Nursing Assistant Nurse
- The immense experience of helping in patient’s daily routine
- Assisted Registered Nurses in gathering information about the patient
- Posses’ valid Certified Nursing Assistant certification
- The University of Arizona,
- School of Civil Engineering Studies Anticipated December 20XX
- Masters in Civil Engineering, GPA 3.897
- Major in Transportation Engineering, Minor in English
- President’s List in 3 Semesters
- Scholar Engineering Student Scholarship
- American Brilliant Student Fellowship
- University of California
- August 20XX
- School of Technical Studies
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering
- Major: Construction Engineering, GPA: 3.698
- Best Dummy Model Award
- Dean’s List in all semesters
Fundamentals of Construction
Civil Engineering Intern
- Plan the designs of the projects and research the material and workforce requirements to implement the project.
- Worked as a project consultant mediating the organizational points and the client specifications.
- Assisted the senior engineers in the development of different development techniques for the projects.
- Trained civil engineering interns about the best practices of designing and planning.
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the information provided above is true as per knowledge.
Share this Civil Engineering Student Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.