Student Resume Format For Fresher provided can be used as a guideline while drafting your resume. Most college students do not have much relevant work experience while they are applying. Hence you can emphasize your internship experience, skills gained through college projects, research, programs, and achievements in academics and extracurricular activities.
Mention your project or internship experience in detail; explain your roles and responsibilities. The employer should understand the knowledge and skills you already possess, and how those can be utilized if he recruits you. When you provide details about other work experience, make sure you draft your roles and responsibilities in such a way that they look appropriate for the job you are applying for.
Before you begin drafting your student resume, collate all your data and get all the facts and figures correct. You should not mention any fake information on your resume. If the employer finds out about fake details, then you may lose the job.
Print the resume on clean bond paper, use font, font size that is readable. Use professional fonts while drafting your student resume. Do not opt for Comic Sam or any cursive font.
Create Student Resume Format
This Student Resume Format For Fresher provided can be edited and used to create your resume. You can modify the format as per your preference. The contact details can be aligned to left, center, and right. If you have temporary and permanent contact details, then mention them separately. Provide a professional email-id in your resume. Provide a complete postal address as some recruiter may try to contact you by sending a call letter.
When you mention your skills, ensure that they complement the kind of job you apply for. A person applying for a sales job that is target-oriented should not mention that they are an introvert. Make sure your resume is clean, readable and it highlights your skills and achievements. You can also download College Student Resume.
Student Resume Format For Fresher
Accepting the challenge of today‘s fastest developing industry by utilizing all the knowledge, skill and experience.
- Selected as the student of the year for excellent performance in academics and extracurricular activities
- Appeared on the Dean’s list for the last three semesters
- Ability to work independently both with minimal supervision as well as in a team.
- Quick decision making.
- Good command over calculation.
- Quick learner.
- Loyal towards work & duties.
- Can work under stressed condition.
- Good communication skill.
- Well versed MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Efficient in Internet and Basic Computer Applications
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Proficient in Photoshop, Corel Draw
- Sincere, hardworking and honest
- Ability to grasp new skills quickly
- Positive Attitude
- Team work skills
- Can execute a task within given time
- Photograph: Avid photographer; participated in various photography competitions
- Travel: Like to travel and learn about different cultures, history, and customs
Date of Birth:
Marital Status: Single
Languages known: Hindi and English
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge. Finally, I request the concerned authorities to provide me a chance, so that I can prove the best of myself. I shall ever be thankful and grateful to you.
Share this Student Resume Format For Fresher article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.