This Arabic teacher resume offers you an illustration that would give you an idea to write your resume. Writing a resume involves writing skills and creativity. The resume has to be well-formatted and written. Here is a sample resume for an Arabic teacher.
There are many resume samples available online. This Arabic teacher resume sample offers you guidelines to present you as a suitable candidate for the job. This Arabic teacher resume sample will provide you with an ideal format and content to be included in your resume. Find a free teacher resume template here for your reference.
Arabic Teacher Resume
Date of Birth:
Seeking the post of an Arabic teacher in your institute that would allow me to use my experience to teach and enable the student to become well versed in the Arabic language.
- Good communication skills and fluency in two languages i.e. English and Arabic
- Ability to transcribe, translate, and interpret Arabic language
- Computer literate and good administrative skills
- Patience and efficiency in teaching students the Arabic language
- Ability to adopt different methods according to the aptitude of the students and teach them
- Grading exam papers, maintaining records, and preparing annual reports
- Ability to plan and organize seminars and competitions for students
- Completed Master’s of Education from ABC University, in the year 20XX
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in English literature from ABC University, in the year 20XX
Completed a certificate course in Arabic from ABC Institute of Foreign Language, Virginia in 20XX
ABC University, Washington
Key responsibilities undertaken include:
- Teaching students to read and write Arabic
- Conducting extra classes in Arabic for weak students
- Preparing assignments and grading examination papers
- Maintaining a track of the progress of students and reporting the progress to the principal
- Organizing seminars for the promotion and awareness about the career prospects involved in learning the Arabic language
- Participating in various competitions and motivating students to participate in them
Areas of interest
- Interest in teaching and dealing with students
- Love to learn new languages and read a variety of literature
- Gathering information about the future career prospects and conveying it to students
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Arabic Teacher Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.