Art teacher resume sample provides you with the specific content that is required in the resume. It provides you with the guidelines that will assist you while writing a resume to apply for the post of Art teacher in an institute or school. The art teacher’s resume should include profession-specific skills such as an ability to teach art forms like photography and ceramics or preparing annual reports. Find here an example of an art instructor’s resume.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Art Teacher Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of Art Teacher Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Art Teacher Resume Sample covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job.
Art Teacher Resume
Career Objective: Seeking the post of an art teacher in your institute that would allow me to explore and utilize my talent and experience for the benefit of the students of the institute.
- Ability to teach a variety of art forms to students with the assistance of digital technology
- Ability to prepare annual reports of students
- Preparing presentations for the school and organizing an annual art program
- Ability to maintain and prepare academic reports and maintain them
- Communicating and working for the student’s progress in art and media
- Ability to use digital technology and organize programs for a display of art form to the students
- Good knowledge of photography and ceramics and ability to teach students these art forms
- Organizing classes and teaching after school programs
- Completed Master’s of Fine Arts from XYZ University, in the year 20XX
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts from ABC University, in the year 20XX
Completed a teacher’s training program from XYZ University, in 20XX
ABC Art School, Florida
Key responsibilities undertaken include:
- Teaching students various art forms in the classrooms as well as in an art studio
- Teaching students drawing, painting, and ceramics in-studio classes
- Exhibiting the student’s work in the school
- Working towards the artistic development of the students
- Teaching other art forms to students such as photography, digital art, and computer
- Arranging and conducting after school classes
Areas of interest:
- Keen interest in photography and creating new designs of ceramic items
- Loving interacting and teaching students various art forms
- Exploring and identifying hidden talents in students and guiding them to excel in it
Hobbies: Singing and collecting coins
Preferred Place of Work: Florida
- Name: Andrew S Grant
- Date of Birth: XX/XX/19XX
- Employment status: Part-Time
- Relationship status: Married
- Mr. Ritchie Hampton
- XYZ Art School
- Cell: 188-805-7680
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this Art Teacher Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. You can also download Back Office Executive Resume. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.