If you are a teacher by profession and are searching for a good job opportunity, then you must write your High School Maths Teacher Resume in a manner that will make you stand out from the rest. Everybody knows how to write a resume, but most of us don’t know how to write a good Maths teacher resume, that will help to get a good opportunity.
In order to write an impressive High School Maths Teacher Resume, you need to organize your resume properly. Start by giving your contact details clearly. Then mention your objectives, followed by your summary of skills and your educational qualifications. This will help you to establish that you do have the credentials for the job.
Teachers often wonder what to mention in the section of work experience. Well, if you have been a teacher, you might have been the in charge of the extracurricular activities of the students; or you might have motivated your students to perform well. All this should be mentioned in this section. It will be good to show some examples of the initiatives that you can take. You can also download Spanish Teacher Resume.
Your High School Maths Teacher Resume should show your passion for teaching, your skills, abilities and your willingness to learn new things. This can be included in the skill section. Show that you are able to communicate clearly, as you would be doing this on a regular basis.
High School Maths Teacher Resume
Seeking the post of a maths teacher in your school to use my knowledge and teaching aptitude for the overall development of the students
- Ability to teach and train the students of grade nine to grade twelve in Maths subject
- Ability to evaluate the performance of the students and discuss it with the parents
- Prepare lesson plans, as well as evaluate the homework and assignments of the students
- Ability to supervise the students during the lunch break and undertake other administrative tasks
- Ability to guide the students for the various competitions
- Deal with disruptive students
- Ability to form clubs to promote Maths subject and motivate the students to participate in Maths fairs organized by the club
- Ability to collaborate with other staff members and discuss the progress of the students to their parents
- Proficiency to use computers
- Master of Science majoring in Mathematics from ABC University
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Mathematics from ABC University
Masters Degree in Economics & Finance, Texas University, Texas
XYZ High School
Key responsibilities undertaken include:
- Preparing lesson plans for the students
- Motivating the students to participate in Maths fairs and activities of the Maths club
- Organizing the parent’s meetings and discussing the progress of students with them
- Organizing field trips and competitions for the students
- Teaching the students of grade nine to grade twelve
- Evaluation of the student’s performance and providing special attention for the weaker students
Areas of interest:
- Preparing lesson plans and projects for the students
- Interacting and discussing with the students
- Writing and publishing academic books
Mr. Alex Sam
XYZ High School
Date of Birth:
Share this High School Maths Teacher Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.