This Kindergarten teacher resume helps you to write a well-structured and effective resume. Being a kindergarten teacher involves lots of responsibilities and prepares the students for higher levels of education. This sample resume for the Kindergarten teacher informs you to write an ideal resume while applying for this post.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Kindergarten Teacher Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This sample of Kindergarten Teacher Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in this field. This Kindergarten Teacher Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume for lecturer fresher will help you to get your job. You can also download Best BBA Resume Format For Freshers And Experienced.
Kindergarten Teacher Resume Sample
Seeking the position of a kindergarten teacher to contribute my services towards the overall development of the kindergarten students.
Summary of skills:
- Ability to teach students and work towards their overall development
- Organizing group activities for the students to develop their social skills
- Ability to teach and train the students basics of mathematics, language, and science
- Ability to prepare and utilize displays as well as visual aids to help students in the learning process
- Training and preparing students to develop their skills such as logical thinking and reasoning
- Ability to utilize and adopt different teaching methods for students such as play and hands-on
- Ability to patiently teach students letter recognition , their pronunciations, and numbers
- Maintaining the records of students and communicating it to the parents
- Ability to improve their social skills and introduce them with mathematical and scientific concepts
- Ability and patience to work with small children
Knowledge of computers
Educational summary and license:
Bachelor of Arts degree majoring in History from ABC University, in the year 20XX
Certificate course in Early Childhood Education from ABC University, in 20XX
ABC School, California
Key responsibilities undertaken include:
- Teaching and training the students the basics of mathematics, science, and language
- Teaching them different art forms such as preparing crafts and music
- Training the students to improve their social skills and introducing them to the concepts of science and mathematics
- Communicating and discussing the progress of the students to their parents
- Implementing different methods of teaching and training the students
- Developing their logical thinking, reasoning skills, and preparing them for the higher education levels
Areas of interest:
- Loving to interact and play with children
- Training students for the higher levels of education
- Implementing unique teaching methods for developing various skills of students such as social skills
Traveling and playing chess
Preferred Place of Work:
- Name: Katherine Peter
- Date of Birth: XX/XX/19XX
- Employment status: Full Time
- Relationship status: Unmarried
Share this Kindergarten Teacher Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.