This Physical Education Teacher Resume given here gives you an idea of how to design your resume. This resume can be a useful foundation for your career. You can also mention the other skills to make your resume unique.
Physical Education or P.E teachers instruct school-age students on having a healthy living, exercise, and physical fitness. They supervise and organize athletic activities during class for the students to engage themselves in. They instruct students on proper exercise, routines, and techniques.
Physical Education Teacher Resume
Date of Birth:
I want to use the knowledge that I have acquired through the years of my study and apply it to a great institution. As a P.E instructor, it is my job, and I am well aware that I should know all the proper techniques, routines, and methods for observing a healthy body. I am hardworking, and I will do everything in my grasp to provide the students with great and quality education.
20XX – 20XX P.E Teacher/Rugby Coach, University of Hertfordshire
- Coached the school’s rugby team and took the Championship for 5 seasons
- Implemented a major policy in school regarding student and faculty health.
- Held the school’s yearly “Sports Fest”
- Implemented a weekly checking of the student’s weight
20XX-20XX: Nutritionist, St. Scholastica Hospital
- Developed a special list of healthy diets for every patient
- Provided people with an exercise routine that they can do every day.
- Bachelors in Nutrition, St. Benedict College
- Bachelors in Education, College of St. Benfield
I will provide references on request.
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.