This Substitute Teacher Resume will assist you to furnish a resume that would fetch you many job opportunities. The below-mentioned sample resumes for Substitute Teacher comprises very important information useful for all the job seekers applying for the position.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Substitute Teacher Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Substitute Teacher Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Substitute Teacher Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a Math Teacher Resume PDF here for your reference.
Substitute Teacher Resume Example
Seeking the position of a Substitute teacher in your reputed school which would help me to utilize my teaching capabilities for the all-round development of the students
- Ability to prepare study material and curriculum for the students
- Ability to prepare schedules for the students and develop different teaching methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prepare lesson plans for the students
- Ability to evaluate the performance of the students and maintain accurate records
- Ability to collaborate well with the other staff members and maintain a good relationship with them
- Prepare tests and assignments for the students and evaluate them
- Ability to maintain the registers and other documents required in the school
- Master of Arts in English from ABC University, in the year 20XX
- Bachelor of Arts in English from ABC University, in the year 20XX
- Teaching license in Maryland, License no 345230, valid till June 20XX
ABC School, Maryland
- Preparing lesson plans for the students and developing various teaching aids
- Evaluating the performance of the students and maintaining the records
- Preparing daily schedules and curricula for the students
- Preparing assignments and test papers for the students and evaluating them after completion
- Identifying the problems of the students and guiding them to resolve these problems
- Formulating different teaching methodologies for the students and implementing it
Areas of interest
- Strong inclination to work for the students and interact with them
- Preparing study material, teaching aids as per the recent educational trends, and requirements
- Organizing indoor and outdoor activities for the students
Playing tennis and watching movies
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Substitute Teacher Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.