This Telugu Teacher Resume offers you an illustration that would give you an idea to write your resume. Writing a resume involves writing skills and creativity. The resume has to be well-formatted and written. Here is a sample resume for an Telugu teacher.
Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Telugu Teacher Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Telugu Teacher Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Telugu Teacher Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a First Grade Teacher Resume here for your reference.
Telugu Teacher Resume
To have a growth oriented and challenging career, Where I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and team work.
- Strong interpersonal organizational skills.
- Sincerity towards job and punctuality.
- Able to cope under pressure
- Hardworking, determined and Punctual.
- Well versed MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint
- Efficient in Internet and Basic Computer Applications
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Proficient in Photoshop, Corel Draw
- Post: Telugu Teacher
- Organization: SS Jain High School, Raipur
- Duration: August 2018 – till date
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Teaching students to read and write Telugu
- Conducting extra classes in Telugu for weak students
- Preparing assignments and grading examination papers
- Maintaining a track of the progress of students and reporting the progress to the principal
- Organizing seminars for the promotion and awareness about the career prospects involved in learning the Telugu language
- Participating in various competitions and motivating students to participate in them
- Sincere, hardworking and honest
- Ability to grasp new skills quickly
- Positive Attitude
- Team work skills
- Can execute a task within given time
Date of Birth:
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Share this Telugu Teacher Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.