Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Visually Impaired Teacher Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Visually Impaired Teacher Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Visually Impaired Teacher Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a Early Childhood Educator Resume here for your reference.
Visually Impaired Teacher Resume
Date of Birth:
Seeking the position of a teacher for the visually impaired utilizing my teaching abilities and skills for the teaching and training the students
- Ability to teach and train the students in the prescribed curriculum
- Ability to motivate and guide the students to participate in the school and community life activities
- Good knowledge of the teaching methods to be adopted for visually impaired students
- Ability to utilize the evaluation methods for visually impaired students and knowledge of the appropriate testing devices
- Develop and update the daily schedule of the activities done in the classroom
- Ability to prepare reports of the daily activities and attendance of the students
- Ability to prepare lesson plans, provide individualized attention to the students
- Excellent knowledge of Braille reading, writing, and sign language
- Ability to plan and implement educational programs for the students
- Master of Arts in Education for the Visually Impaired from ABC University
- Bachelor of Arts in Education for the Visually Impaired from ABC University
ABC School, New Jersey
Teacher for Visually Impaired
- Preparing lesson plans for the students based on the student’s individualized capabilities
- Maintaining the record of the student’s attendance and daily schedule of activities undertaken
- Teaching the students and proving their feedback about the performances
- Organizing classroom discussions and various other activities for an effective learning process
- Evaluating the students using the appropriate testing devices
- Creating a positive classroom atmosphere for the students and motivating the students to actively participate in all the activities of the school
Areas of interest
- Strong inclination to teach and train visually trained students
- Developing educational plans that would assist the teacher in effectively teaching the prescribed lessons to the visually impaired students
- Motivating and guiding the students to participate in various activities of the school
Playing piano, composing poems, and songs
Available on request.
Share this Visually Impaired Teacher Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.