Unarmed Security Guard Resume should highlight experiences in working as a security person and the responsibilities handled in past employment. This is essential because the more responsibilities you have undertaken, the more you are likely to be considered for the job.
One of the most important things that you need to do is give your resume a good structure and organized content. If you give details in a cluttered way, people will overlook your resume, even though you may be pretty well qualified. A well-organized resume makes way for easy reading, and people will get what you are trying to say quickly. Your resume structure should follow like this:
- The objective in applying for a security job
- Contact Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Overall experience in Job Summary
- Your Past Work Experiences
It’s important to present an impressive job objective as people reading your resume will want to know our reasons for applying.
As a person handling a security job, you need to be alert, reliable, and credible. You need to quickly adapt to new security procedures and follow them meticulously. Dedication to the job is vital as you will be solely responsible for tasks handed to you.
If necessary you may have to risk your life in the line of duty. Specify these qualities about yourself in the job summary section of your resume. References from past employers will be seen as a plus.
This Unarmed Security Guard Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Unarmed Security Guard Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job as Fresher. This resume will help you to get your job. You can also download ITI Fitter Resume.
Unarmed Security Guard Resume Sample
To gain a position as a security person and to enhance my career in this field.
- Have worked efficiently independently and with teams
- Absolute loyalty to employer and work diligence has been praised
- Was put in charge of training new security officers
Security Personnel, July 20XX to Present
ABC Security Services
- Was assigned to be a security officer for a condominium building and was there as a security officer for six months, before being sent to another project
- Reported every day on time and made necessary records of those coming in and going out of the building
- Ensured that entrance cameras were always working and that they were in good condition.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in History
- Able to adeptly use Microsoft Word
- Can prepare reports using Excel
- Knowledgeable of internet operations
- Highly sincere towards following all security routines, so that top security is maintained at all times
- Have undertaken training in martial arts and regularly practice physical fitness routines to keep mind and body alert
- Good in photography. Have shown off photographs in exhibits and received appreciation
- Knowledgeable in martial arts and tai-chi, practice them regularly
- Can be discussed later or in the interview
Date of Birth:
I declare that the above facts given by me are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Share this Unarmed Security Guard Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.