Remember that your name should always be on the top of the front page of the Farm Worker Resume. Do not use stylistic font to make it more prominent. Write it simple. The position does not matter much. You can place the name at the center or at the extreme left corner of the front page. The contact details should include details such as your name, your residential address, contact number and email-id.
This Farm Worker Resume guides you on how to write the best resume to get the best job in the field. This Farm Worker Resume covers job description and objective tips which will guarantee you for your dream job. This resume will help you to get your job. Find a Construction Laborer Resume here for your reference.
Farm Worker Job Description
A farm worker performs various farm operations. A farm worker is a semi-skilled farm laborer on an institutional farm who performs duties like cultivating, fertilizing, irrigating, and harvesting farm crops on assigned plots.
Farm workers usually operate a combined tractor, a milking machine, and other specialized equipment used in general farming operations. These skilled workers are responsible for taking care of the livestock and poultry of the farm such as cleaning and feeding animals.
Among the duties mentioned above, a farm worker is also responsible for checking animals for any sign of sickness and disorder, mixing fertilizers according to strict specifications, preparing insecticide solutions, and operating spray equipment on assigned plots. A Farm worker also assists in the repair and maintenance of farm buildings.
Farm Worker Resume Sample
Seeking a position as a farm worker in a well-reputed company where I can use my strong leadership skills and my ability to take care of the livestock and poultry within a farm.
Hard-working farm worker with ten years experience in picking crops and training new farm workers, who possesses a strong knowledge of the required instruments needed in the farming industry.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Skilled in using the tools, equipment, and machinery used in farming
- Capable of organizing and coordinating other workers within a farm
- Strong knowledge of the methods and techniques required in raising livestock and poultry
- Ability to take care of the livestock or poultry within a farm
- Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task
High School Diploma, Ballard High School, KY
Farm Worker, Garber Farms, Iota, LA, 20XX-present
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recorded information on crops like pesticide use or costs
- Responsible for the maintenance of farm vehicles and mechanical equipment
- Planted seeds or transplanted seedlings
- Harvested fruits and vegetables
Farm Worker, Agriculture Workforce Management Assoc., Inc, Lexington, KY, 20XX-20XX
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identified plants and weeds to determine the selection of required pesticides and fertilizers
- Informed farmers of crop progress
- Responsible for repairing farm buildings, fences, and other structures
- Operated the irrigation equipment
Member of the National Association of Farm Workers since 20XX
Areas of interest
- Pipe systems
Available on request
Date of Birth:
I do hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Share this Farm Worker Resume article on social networks such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram or the social network of your choice. We invite you to enjoy all the content we have for you, enter our different categories and discover all the content we have for you.